1. Visit New Consignor Registration and complete the short process. Remember your consignor number and password!
2. Read about Electronic Tagging.
3. Read the How To page.
4. Review our Pricing Suggestions and Guidelines
5. Go to Item Entry and Tag Printing, use your consignor number and password to log in, and start creating tags!!
6. Pick a time to drop off your items: Drop Off Times Signup
7. Sign up to volunteer to earn earn a higher percentage from your total sales. Learn more about volunteering.
8. Check out consignor reports at the end of sale day to see a list of your sold items and estimated earnings.
9. Pick up your check and unsold items Sunday afternoon of sale week between 2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. All items must be picked up by 5:00 p.m. No Exceptions.
Watch the video below that explains how to get started!