We Love “Busy Mom Tagging.”
If you have items to consign, but don’t have the time to tag them yourself, we have a new service to help out. Just drop off your items and we will do the rest for you. A check will be sent to you within a week after the sale for your items sold.
Our service is available every February and July. Schedule early as spots fill up quickly and we have to turn Busy Moms away each sale.
Rather than receive 60% return, you would receive 50%. The difference of 10% will be put towards our Missions fund. You will also be charged a $15.00. The fee covers all tagging supplies (zip ties, bags, safety pins, paper, ink cartridges, etc). The fee also covers our cost to store and deliver your items as well as put them away at our sale. The fee covers the first 100 items and will increase by $5 for each additional 100 items.
HOW TO USE BUSY MOM TAGGING:
1. Register as a Consigner. The consignor fee you pay by registering through paypal will be deducted from your $15 Busy Mom fee.
2. To set up a drop off appointment, contact Emily Wiggins by phone 260-251-4134 -OR- send an email to email@example.com
3. Bring at least 20 nice items that do not have stains or tears and in excellent condition.
- All items should be delivered in boxes or trash bags. Double check any items that have been held in your garage or storage for damage.
- Bring hangers for your items. If you do not have hangers, we have them available for .05. The contribution for hangers will be given to our mission for that sale.
- As we go through your items, we may deem some not acceptable for the sale. These items will be donated.
4. You will a pre-sale pass to shop our Wednesday pre-sale and an electronic Thursday pre-sale pass for your friends. Want to shop earlier? Busy Mom Taggers work a 3 hour shift in order to shop our Wednesday pre-sale depending on the number of hours they work. However, you will not earn an additional % for working more shifts.
5. Print, and fill out the Express Tagging Contract
7. All items will be in 4 sale rotations and then donated.
8. A check can be picked up from 2-4pm on the Sunday following the sale or we will mail it out the next day.