WHAT DO YOU GET FOR 40%?
1. Someone to spearhead the effort.
2. Facility – in out of the rain and wind.
3. Insurance coverage.
4. Armed Security.
5.Facebook – regularly run ads and sponsored stories increasing our impact in the area. Regular updates during the season to keep consignors and shoppers reminded of our upcoming event.
6.Print ads – 2 local newspapers
7. Shoppers – between 2,500-3,000 people regularly come to shop Kidsignments.
8. Electronic tagging system – easier tagging and printing for consignors. Tracking capabilities for consignors online. Easier signup for drop off and volunteer times.
9. Professionally made checks hand delivered to you in less than 24 hours after the end of the sale.
10. Donations delivered for you.
11. Racks, tables and signage. All stored, delivered, set up and arranged for you.
12. About 80 road side signs positioned so people can find us. Those are set out on Thursday and picked up on Saturday.
13. Credit cards… we handle the credit card devices and company. And we pay the fees so people spend more money at the sale!
14. Vendors – the convenience of having local businesses here in the building as well as supporting mostly working moms who are trying to grow their own businesses.
15. Volunteer Coordination – scheduling and working with volunteers, giving assignments and seeing things that need to be done before, during and after the sale.
16. Website – maintained by professional, updated information including directions, dates, and details.
17. Someone to deal with lost tags, lost items, frustrated consignors and customers.
18. Someone to answer questions via email and phone for months prior to the sale.
19. Extensive research and networking to discover what is working for other consignment sales and implement those things here.
20. Easy drop off and easier pick up all organized and pre-sorted for you!
21. Contests and prizes, just for fun!